Light-O-Rama Forums

TV crew was here !

ItsMeBobO

This has me whirling. They wanted to know everything!
What forums I visit, where do I get the lights and software. Bugged me they were asking about how much money I spent.

Showed them S2 and plugged your stuff Dan ! A bunch of new orders will be coming from St Louis!
The same crew was here 4 years ago for my Halloween display and they are tying that in saying my wife & kid made me give up Halloween for Christmas. Will air Friday, Christmas eve morning.

This is the Halloween clip they said they will reference.
http://itsmebob.com/halloween/images/06/BobOsHaunt2006Channel5.wmv

Way to go BOB!!!!

I wouldn't worry about all the questions...they will only use 1/10th (if that) of what they asked you!! LOL

Make sure you post it for all of us outside of Missouri!!

hope your not wanted Bob! what was your social security number again?

congrats maybe you can record the morning show and youtube it

Thanks Jim, Doug, Jeff, Gary, and everyone.
Sorry to drag this story out with no video to show. We have an update. Now they want to use our house as a live news/weather backdrop. They are sending another camera crew (third visit) and asked we turn on the lights from 4:30am to 7am on Christmas eve morning. I doubt any of the 'talent' will be here but they didn't say. We also heard our edited interview will be shown twice at 5:50am and 6:50am.

ItsMeBobO wrote:

and asked we turn on the lights from 4:30am to 7am on Christmas eve morning.

sounds like a great time to break out the Santa suit and be dancing on the roof!!!

• 4 months later...

After 4 months of goofing off, (Wife and I had a baby in January) I finally ripped the video off the DVR and got it on the computer.

They showed my spot three times on Channel 5 St Louis. 5am, 6am, and noon news programs all on Christmas eve day. So there are a lot of intros and outros in the clip.

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2010/BobOCh5Christmas2010.wmv

Very cool Bob! They teased and teased and teased for that story. Lights looked great in the video.

I know a magician is not supposed to reveal his secrets but could you share some of your plans for our fire house's haunted house

thanks