Light-O-Rama Forums

controller locking up

Deathsquadcothing

Does anybody know what causes a controller to lock up from time to time. I have a controller that keeps locking up. in the middle of a sequence all the lights on that controller stay on. sometimes it seems to reset and work fine for the next song but most times it locks up with the lights on. its not part of the sequence either and it stays on between the songs also. (Could it be the rain?)

Also sorry im very new to this.

Thanks in advance

deathsquad wrote:

Does anybody know what causes a controller to lock up from time to time. I have a controller that keeps locking up. in the middle of a sequence all the lights on that controller stay on. sometimes it seems to reset and work fine for the next song but most times it locks up with the lights on. its not part of the sequence either and it stays on between the songs also. (Could it be the rain?)

Also sorry im very new to this.

Thanks in advance

Rain could very well be the problem if it is getting inside the case. Do you see wetness when you look inside?

All my controllers are in the garage so they arent getting wet. I just bought the contoller board so im wondering if something may be wrong with it. The old board never did it but my drunkass at my party walked through the garage and tripped over the cat 5 wire ripping the port off the board.