Light-O-Rama Forums

Twinkle function problem

Wayne K

I have a couple of controllers with a channel or two that when I have a sequence that I want to use the twinkle funtion on, that channel does not twinkle right. They might stay on for quite a while and then flash a few times and stay on for a while again. They don't act like the other "normal" channels do. Anyone else seen this? I am using the CTB-16D controllers with 4.30 firmware.

Thanks

Wayne

What kind of lights do you have on those channels? Frankly I am running almost 100% LED and have had no problems. If anything the icans are almost steady and much dimmer than the LED lights.

You might try 4.32, but I don't think it was the version that was supposed to improve twinkle. Do try a reset.

Unfortunately, I never have figured exactly how they do their pseudo random number generation.. It almost seems like it takes something environmental into account, where the non blinking channels happen more often for some people than others.

not sure where to put this question, running show tonight and the light would flicker before turning off, these are incandesent, the controllers have not been turned off, i just leave them on, the temp is about 30 degrees, dry no rain or snow should i turn the controllers off and then on, i dont know how to reset them, thanks as always

Finally got time yesterday to reset my controller. I think that solved the problem, but will have to watch again tonight a little more closely and make sure.

Wayne