Light-O-Rama Forums

Demo Software

Chick Kazienko

I am planning on jumping into this head first next year and have downloaded the Demo software and looking for any and all advice. I havent opened it yet and this may be answered in the software but can you download sequences into the demo sw and then edit them to my liking?

Thanks

Perfect, I was reading and it looks like i can download demo and play around with it then when I purchase lisc all i do is enter the key and everything i did or try to do that is correct will then activate so I dont have to duplicate efforts.

shfr26 wrote:

Yes. The only thing is that once you buy the software, you use MUST use the same computer to open it.

This is not correct. You can use the sequence on any computer.

The idea that you can't use it on any other computer probably comes from the fact that you can't copy-and-paste from it on any other computer. That's the only limitation that the LOR software on other computers will have with the file. You can edit it, you can play it, you can put it in your shows. You just can't copy-and-paste from it.

Also, you can remove even the copy-and-paste limitation by resaving the sequence on the computer it was originally created on, after having activated your license on that computer.