Light-O-Rama Forums

Slugs

Dale Taylor

My controllers are all plugged into GFI's and don't trip out but when I run our show, the slugs just cover the controller boxes, and trees. In the morning their all gone. Twice a couple didn't make it across the boards. Yes there were that many that some make it into the boxes.

Any suggestion for a correction? No salt please, kills the yard. Plus the dogs run through this area.

Dale

CTB-16PC controllers in standard cases, or something else??? On the PC series cases, I think a chunk of sponge or foam stuffed in the data cable hole in the case would go a long way towards fixing the issue.

were any slugs harmed in the making of this post???!:shock: lol what about building another box for your controller box? bottom, top and weather strip sll of the joints making it air tight? would that work? If the box was big enough I dont think you would have heat issues?

I dont know, just a thought.

help me with my dimming issue!!!

they are attracted to the beer and they will drown it is the organic way of killing

I would personally use slug poison or just wrap duct tape backwards around your controllers so that when the cross it they get stuck

I guess the final correction is to redo the boxes, which were homemade anyway. drink half the beer, and put the rest in a bowl. Just don't let the dogs get to it. They like a sip now and then too.

Dale

Jeff Millard wrote:

Is this a thread about the PC megaposters or not?

I thought everyone over there was in time out...

George Simmons wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Is this a thread about the PC megaposters or not?

I thought everyone over there was in time out...

I've been in self imposed exile for a year or two now... Or maybe I've just been too busy...

better than pouring the beer into a bowl, just have Jeff stand guard, he'll drink the beer and use his trusty Red Ryder 200shot Range Model Air Rifle with the compass in the stock and this thing that tells time, on th slugs..

Attached files 230452=12645-you

Guest wbottomley

One thing for sure, I haven't lost anything over there. And, the same garbage continues to run viral.

I keep my sanity by staying away from snakes, weasels, slugs, thugs, and gonadless people. :)