Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule Editor

Guest guest

I've read the posts and the wiki regarding the scheduler, but can't figure out how to make the lights turn on according to the scheduler.

I have tested the individual sequences with the lights plugged into the controller and everything works great. I have set up a series of 3 musical sequences as my "test" show in the show editor. I have gone into the scheduler and set up my "test" times and imported the test show file.

Then I wait...and wait...and wait for the clock on my computer to turn to the disignated time....and NOTHING happens:?. What am I missing? What program has to be open? Everything is plugged in successfully from my test runs with the individual sequences? I've tried to test this out using both a calendar item as well as a weekly item. Neither worked. I know it's something simple, but I'm new at this and trying to learn the ropes....

Of course, you have to have the LOR Control Panel running, before you can enable shows. :)

Make sure both of those are set, and your lights should respond. (Ps. When you have the LOR.CP open, you should be able to choose an option called "Status" which will show you if the shows are disabled or enabled, and even what show is to play next and when.)