Light-O-Rama Forums

showtime crashes when loading mp3 into sequence editor

ledcrazy

It is strange that I can't get showtime to work on my t41, it works flawlessly on my t21. They both are running windows xp pro and have the same setup with the same mp3 that has been run through audacity. When I press ok in new musical sequence options the gui shows up and then disappears. (obviously it is crashing, and with no errors or a log of any kind to tell me what the heck is going on.

;)

Bummer. I can't help you - heck, I don't even think I understand half of what you said - but I feel your pain and thought I'd commiserate with you while you wait for a real answer.

Did you register the version on the t41? I'm assuming it's an IBM laptop? What version of WMP are you running? If you go under the LOR directory, there is LOR diagnostic.

• 2 weeks later...

ledcrazy wrote:

It is strange that I can't get showtime to work on my t41, it works flawlessly on my t21.  They both are running windows xp pro and have the same setup with the same mp3 that has been run through audacity.  When I press ok in new musical sequence options the gui shows up and then disappears.  (obviously it is crashing, and with no errors or a log of any kind to tell me what the heck is going on.

:P

Solved my problem with an update of my ATI video drivers. Thanks for all ur help.