Light-O-Rama Forums

Holidaysoft Light Designer

aggiebq86

I posted this question elsewhere but thought it might be seen by more eyes here.

I purchased this software a couple of years ago. Since then, the computer it was installed on has been replaced. When I have tried to reinstall the software on my new computer, my key has not worked. I have been unsuccessful at getting any response from Michael over there. Does anyone here have some suggestions? Since I needed to rework my display, I have installed the trial version of the software, but I really want to get the full version back that I paid for.

Guest wbottomley

aggiebq86 wrote:

I posted this question elsewhere but thought it might be seen by more eyes here.

I purchased this software a couple of years ago.  Since then, the computer it was installed on has been replaced.  When I have tried to reinstall the software on my new computer, my key has not worked.  I have been unsuccessful at getting any response from Michael over there.  Does anyone here have some suggestions?  Since I needed to rework my display, I have installed the trial version of the software, but I really want to get the full version back that I paid for.

Good luck is all I can add.

Many others are having the same problem too.

It was money wasted as I got started with LOR...the customer service and response is pathetic, and, I found the software just not at all intuitive or user friendly.

Dan seems to be able to get the HLD owner's (Michael) attention, maybe he can help out.