Light-O-Rama Forums

new sequence

Terry Hurrle

I finished a new sequence yesterday and re did my simple show builder and added the sequence. It was skipped and did not play. I have looked at it on the visualizer and it works fine. Any one have an idea what to check? It is in the sequence folder with all the other sequences.

Duane,
I think you hit the nail on the head. I transferred this sequence from my desk top to a flash drive and to the lap top for the show. Stopping to think it I believe I took the media file right off the flash drive and did not put it on the lap top. I will go back an check this
Terry

I had this same problem with a couple of sequences that I copied from a flash drive to my show computer. The fix was to open each skipped sequence in sequence editor and re-link the media file (as long as it is placed in the audio folder of the LOR folder on your show computer) and save. Then the next time you run the show it should work or at least it did for me! Also, if you left click on the light bulb control panel you should be able to see the error messages that were produced when the show skipped a particular sequence. That is how I discovered that the media files did not re-link when I copied them over. Good luck!

Glad you got it fixed. I was going to suggest the same thing because that happened to me on 2 sequences I transferred from my laptop.