Light-O-Rama Forums

Snoopy's Christmas

jevely

I'm looking for a sequence for Snoopy's Christmas by the Royal Guardsmen. I've been promising my daughter all Fall that I would do it for her... it's started but it wouldn't be finished by Christmas. If anyone has one they would like to share, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

jevely wrote:

I'm looking for a sequence for Snoopy's Christmas by the Royal Guardsmen. I've been promising my daughter all Fall that I would do it for her... it's started but it wouldn't be finished by Christmas. If anyone has one they would like to share, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim

I might have one but I will need to look. Well if I have one then it came from someone else.

I will let you know. Then you can have two to work from to make 1 sequence.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just as an FYI, and not trying to hijack the thread, honest ;)

For anyone who does not know, putting your email address on a post in a forum is an invite for spam.

There are programs called spiders that crawl the web just looking for email addresses. when the list is large enough the programmer either sells the list to companies trying to enlarge your penis, or the program is the person trying enlarge your penis.

To avoid spam you should
a) use a free web mail account for things that will generate spam
or B) alter your email address posts so that me@you.com becomes me at you dot com or spamme@you.com and ask the person to remove the word spam to get your address.
of c) allow others to email you from inside of the forum.

Method A is a bit easier, but there are some more advanced spiders out there that will see through your attempt and get the address the other way.

Method C is the most secure.