Light-O-Rama Forums

Ritetime Boxes

Guest guest

Hello,

I am wondering where you get those ritetime boxes at again that many of you mount your 16 channel boards in. I have heard this being discussed before but cannot remember the store, i am thinking home depot, but will someone please correct me if i am wrong!

thanks

Found this on the old board. This is similar to the box housing our 8 ch LOR.

"All,

I found a pretty good alternative to the RITETIME boxes. LOWES sells the ORBIT watermaster enclosure(model 57095) cost 20.99 before sales tax. You will need a dremmel to cut out the corner outlet plastic and the center molded support. for the front panel.

It's perfect for both 16D and 8D hobby boards. see the pics enclosed
Scot Meyers
holidaygeek@yahoo.com
www.holiday-seasons.com "

Attached files 498=82-file1 (Small).jpg

It's quite a tight fit, but the 16D boards WILL fit in thatt enclosure. When I did my first ones, that's the enclosure I used. I mounted 4 quad boxes on the cover with my outlets. I'll eventually move those boards into new enclosures when I find one that I like for a decent price. For now, the old enclosures will work fine with some plastic weatherproofing over the outlet boxes....

Tom

I went the really cheap route for this year. I used some 12 quart lidded containers, Sterilite brand, to mount my controllers in. Mine are not going to be outside directly in the weather so I mine are not weatherproof. One of them may be put inside a large present made from 2" insulation foam so it will still be protected.

Attached files 968=115-LOR_Box.jpg

Both of those seem like decent ideas. I am just trying to figure out how I will mount the new Boards when I buy them over the 2006 year. I haven't quite figured out all my cords and all but hopefully I will eventually!