Light-O-Rama Forums

Show Player Showing Next Event....Unable to delite or change

Roger Leon Forbes

When I active status it shows next activity as a show that has been delited, when I bring up Schedule Editor in the week or month mode I get a blank page.
It shows no scheduled events but will not allow me to add a new show, tells me that I have a conflict between end and start time. I have removed the shows completely from the system, rebooted, shut down and still same thing. What am I missing? It is showing a "Close For Night" starting at 9:00:00pm end at 9:02pm. schedule is blank. Also this is only on two days, Friday and Saturday night. Thanks roger

There are only 2 files for the schedule. Weekly and yearly.

They are in your light o rama folder . This is the folder that holds sequences and audio. The files are weeksched.lsc and yearsched.lsc Delete those. When when you open the schedule editor and save the new schedule it will recreate them.

Chuck

Thanks all, I will take a look and let you know. I don't see any events showing in yearly or weekly anywhere, must have missed it somewhere. Follow up coming. Thanks again

Found it, thanks all, I missed the yearly file. Someday I might be able to help someone else, seams all I do is ask questions. Thanks again for all the support and help. roger