Anyone know this guy?

Guest guest

Well, if we did know the guy we sure wouldn't admit it after seeing him slobbering and blubbering around like a little girl. And after seeing that piece, I can tell you for sure someone who WON'T be on next year's Dancing With The Stars. But other than that it didn't suck too bad. Good job Jim!

Brian Mitchell wrote:

If you think Jim's dancing is bad, you obviously haven't watched my story yet.

We could be the next Crosby and Hope...

Martin and Lewis...

Astaire and Rogers...

I do have some cute formal dresses.... ;)

DonFL wrote:

All I get is a big black square. Video doesn't play for me at all. Tried resetting settings, refreshing the page, deleting old files/caches and cookies. Just won't play on my computer. :(

Is there another video of this somewhere? Wish it would play from the site, but just get a big black square of nothing.

i just tried it, it still is there.

Takes a few minutes for the player controls to show.

Not sure how else to help you out. You tube, etc works for you?

DonFL wrote:

i just tried it, it still is there.

Takes a few minutes for the player controls to show.

Not sure how else to help you out. You tube, etc works for you?

YouTube, Vimeo, and othr video sites usually work fine. But some sites that use the Adobe Flash player just won't allow it to play for some reason. I never get the controls at all, I let it sit on the site doing nothing for 30 minutes just to see if it would load and play, just get a black square, no controls, no video, no sound, not a thing. Don't know what is different about websites, but on some of them, they just refuse to play on my system, where others play just fine. And I just can't find any reason for them NOT to play. Very frustrating when someone posts something on a news site and it won't work for me on my computer. I love to watch these things, so that's when I'll usually ask if there is a video elsewhere that I can try.

jimswinder wrote:

Orville wrote:
Is there another video of this somewhere? Wish it would play from the site, but just get a big black square of nothing.

I did post it on YouTube...but not a good quality:

Thanks Jim! Very cool, fantastic job with the interview and even though may not have been the best quality on YouTube, at least I got to check it out!