Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas with a capital C last minute request

Jim Saul

I just got a call from the parents of a nine year old that is not likely to be alive next Christmas. They came to see the show, and said this is their daughters favorite Christmas song, and asked if I can sequence it for her to see.

If anyone has this with that would be awesome. The less channels the better, but I will take what I can get, so long as the beats are hitting correctly, I can take from there.
I'm just running out of time already and hitting me with this request is just more hours that I have left, yet I can't say no, so instead I'm asking for help.

THANKS to everyone who got in touch with me.
Everyone here is even more generous with your time and talent than you would expect, and generally a lot is expected because Christmas fanatics are very generous to begin with.

I have an amazing version from someone who sent it over to me already. I'll leave it up to them as to whether or not they want public recognition , but from me they get a sincere and huge thanks!

now to mix it down to my 30 channels and make a little girls Christmas wish come true!

Glad I could help. Just don't let it get around that under my pompous, gruff exterior there's a soft, meaty underbelly. That could be bad for the ol' image. Now it's up to you Jim to make that little girl smile. Tell her a guy in Clearwater that she doesn't even know wishes her a Merry Christmas

George Simmons wrote:

Glad I could help. Just don't let it get around that under my pompous, gruff exterior there's a soft, meaty underbelly. That could be bad for the ol' image. Now it's up to you Jim to make that little girl smile. Tell her a guy in Clearwater that she doesn't even know wishes her a Merry Christmas

ROFL your secret is safe here. if anyone asks me, George is the kind of guy who often tells strangers during the Christmas season to " SIT YOUR SORRY ASS DOWN ON THE CURB AND LICK YOURSELF 'TIL I COME BACK OUT!"

and YES she will know a stranger in Clearwater helped make her wish come true.

I was working on it for a few hours last night and will try to have it finished on Friday. I am trying now to arrange what day next week to do her special show.