Light-O-Rama Forums

A Successful first LOR display

WouldRatherSail

Hello - first off, only ran into a few hiccups, and when I needed help I could either get it browsing through these forums or through planet christmas. It's been great to get quick replies to the inevitable newbie questions that I did have to post.
So without further ado I'd like to share our first LOR enabled diplay. It had to be a quick sequence, as we rotated through the crowd at 5-6 knots, and had no music aboard. The audio was dubbed over. I wish I had more time to play with the sequencing...would like to have had some better effects with the Fragile sign.
Oh well, there is always next year. I think another controller may be on my Christmas wish list...I think a mini-mega tree on the fordeck would be a nice touch :P
Thanks again everyone!!

Thanks - my husband called it my 'white whale'. During the parade we had kids with the aviator hat/goggles sticking their tongues to the flagpole, and another fellow in the 'pink nightmare' bunny suit from Aunt Clara. The rest of the crew was singing "Fa Rararara...Ra ra RA Rah. "

• The topic was locked