Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas on Manor Lights available

Ponddude

Well I finally got all the HD videos posted from my display this year. I didn't film all of them simply because of how cold it has been outside here in NJ. These really show off the Rainbow line of lights really well as well as Blizzard. There are 4 floods on the house and the CoroStars have 1 Rainbow Spot in them. I really like the look of the stars...came out nice I think.

You can check out the videos here:

http://christmasonmanor.com/2010video/2010video.htm

I love your show opener. It's always nice when Frosty keeps his head about him, isn't it? Okay - now I'm off to watch the rest. Looks like it will be a while before I get any more more of my own videos posted tonight...

You got that right George!

We had 50MPH winds last night and I thought for sure it was going to fly off again, but it didn't.

hello sorry I dont rembemer your name. Very nice opening.

So This year I did a weber tree but after watching your video now I want a Manor tree. Its very nice goes well with fosty it will help him keep it head on

my rr floods are working well shows nice on the garage doors will need more next year.

Very nice Greg. I would love to post videos of my display with Rainbow floods/spots in your forums but the "administrator" hasn't approved my registration yet. :) Hopefully I will get approved.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Very nice Greg.  I would love to post videos of my display with Rainbow floods/spots in your forums but the "administrator" hasn't approved my registration yet.  :P  Hopefully I will get approved. 

Sorry about that. I get so many spam accounts i don't always get in a activate the real people. I just activated you though.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I can't take create for the tree though...its a Z-Tree that Mike Ziembruski has been using for years. It was a great addition this year and looks great during the day as well.

• The topic was locked