Light-O-Rama Forums

Calculating amps per channel

NickByrd

This is my first year with a LOR display. I am trying to control my amps per channel so I don't trip a fuse or breaker. I know that there is a program/excel type form or two that is floating around the forum that can help calculate this (cause lots of folks reference it). You punch in the number of lights and the type of bulb (led, mini, C7, etc.) and it calculates your amps per channel, per side, and per controller. My big question is... WHERE CAN I FIND THE PROGRAM??? I am trying to add this up on paper w/ a calculator and I am not the best at math and conversions.

Thanks,

Nick

NickByrd wrote:

This is my first year with a LOR display. I am trying to control my amps per channel so I don't trip a fuse or breaker. I know that there is a program/excel type form or two that is floating around the forum that can help calculate this (cause lots of folks reference it). You punch in the number of lights and the type of bulb (led, mini, C7, etc.) and it calculates your amps per channel, per side, and per controller. My big question is... WHERE CAN I FIND THE PROGRAM??? I am trying to add this up on paper w/ a calculator and I am not the best at math and conversions.

Thanks,

Nick
Try this Website:

http://www.quartzhillchristmas.com/12.html