Light-O-Rama Forums

Storms

Jim Saul

Well, for the first time this season, I lucked out and the snow went south of me. We did have 40-50 mph wind gusts, but in this part of the world that's not uncommon, so I had no damage.

I know there are a lot of you out there who were not as fortunate, the Minneapolis area got up to 2 feet, and I was even talking to a friends in the south who had woke up to snow. I just want you all to know that you are in my thoughts, and I hope you and your displays are safe.

80 & 53 would melt some of our snow.Its 3 right now and our low tonight is going to be -20.Instead of swimming i am off to blow the snow back out of all the neighbors driveways.The snowplow just came by and filled them back in with 4 foot of snow.

wallleyes wrote:

I am off to blow the snow back out of all the neighbors driveways.The snowplow just came by and filled them back in with 4 foot of snow.

I hear ya, I end up blowing snow from all the neighbors driveways, and the street on both sides of my house and across the street so that the neighbors can get past the cars looking at the lights and into their driveways. plus this helps guilt them into not complaining about traffic ;)

wallleyes wrote:

It also lets you put decorations on your neighbors yard ;)

That's one of the things that worked for me with my neighbor...