Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights on in sequence editor but not outside

4hoogies

Okay, so yes to your question. I believe I did try to change the channel while the power was on. So I just tried to do what you just said. When I changed it back to 00 and plugged it in/turned it on the lights blinked 1 then went off. It did the same thing when I unplugged, turned off, changed setting to 02, plugged back in and turned on. they blinked and turned off again. I tried it two times and nothing happened.

Well the good news is that TJ helped me fix my initial problem:my lights are now coming on when they should be with controller 3, now to fix those referenced to controller 2 that isn't working..

Tina, ok, the lights blinked when you initally plugged in the controllers, good, it supposed to do that.. thats normal.. and I'm pretty sure we said pull the power -before- changing the dials to set the unit # :? Any luck yet getting it to power back up?

TJ I'm pretty sure you did tell me to turn power off, but by the time we got to box #2 I wasn't thinking about the power I was just thinking about getting the channel changed.

I did try to change the channel again back to 00, wait the 10,20,30 seconds and then change it to 02 (turning the power back on after). I now get nothing, not a flicker from the lights. Will see what today brings. thanks for checking in.

Tara

raaaats, I got your name wrong... Again! and after all that time on the phone too!! My apologies :) Tara,.. Tara.. Tara.. I just gotta remember it!! :(

Ok, any more luck of getting #2 to reset/power up again?? 'realize the rain's coming/here, but hoping you got to have them reset and blink again!

No worries on the name. We trouble shooted on Tuesday and couldn't come up with anything. So have another controller coming - which should be here today. Yeah.

thanks for checking in.