Light-O-Rama Forums

Over channelized

Guest guest

I was sequencing another new song last night and started looking at the number of channels I have programed this year in LOR. I had 80 channels last year and this year I purchased enough for a total of 160 channels.

I wanted to see how many of the 160 channels I was using so I counted them thinking there was no way I had exceed that number. To my surprise I had programed 173 channels!

:shock::shock::shock:

Holy dog biscutts......has anyone ever gotten too carried away like this and not realized it?

Now I have to decide whether to buy another 16 channel LOR or scale back the number of channels.

Hey, Come on Why scale back now, buy another board.

LOL

Well Actually I have 32 and wish I had Many more than that, So I would gladly buy another controller if I had the money.

Robogeek

It really depends on what you are looking for as far as "the show".

I need alot of channles because I have many miny trees that outline my yard.

I don't like to go too over-board because you wil wind up spending a heck of alot of time to try and sequece your music which can get daunting.

Especialy if you are new to this hobby.

John Pidliskey wrote:

I need alot of channles because I have many miny trees that outline my yard.

That is funny because mini trees and one of Daryl's 10 ft trees is what has gotten me in this predicament.

I almost have it figured out now. I have taken one color off one of my mega trees and doubled up channels on some of the mini trees that don't really need to be singled out.

It's fun trying to get creative with channels.:]