Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone have Burl Ives' Rudolph sequenced?

TJ Hvasta

Hi all,

Well, the wife just added Island of Misfit Toys dolls to the front yard. She wants me to play Burl Ives' Rudolph song for the toys.. raaats, does anyone have it already done? I dont think I could get it done in the next few days.. Thanks very much!

TJ

skygodtj at cox dot net..

Attached files 227272=12536-Island of Misfit Toys.jpg

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Hi all,

Well, the wife just added Island of Misfit Toys dolls to the front yard. She wants me to play Burl Ives' Rudolph song for the toys.. raaats, does anyone have it already done? I dont think I could get it done in the next few days.. Thanks very much!

TJ

Sure would like to know where you got those "Misfit Toys"!

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Well, the wife just added Island of Misfit Toys dolls to the front yard.

is the elephant on the paper because it is not potty trained yet???

kzaas wrote:

TJ Hvasta wrote:
Hi all,

TJ

Sure would like to know where you got those "Misfit Toys"!

My lovely wife made them.. the only one thats store-bought is Bumbles, the Abominable Snow Monster.. the rest she made from chicken-wire frames. Rudolph and Clarice are just wire-frame deer, dark and light fabric sewn over the frames.. The mountains are 1" stryo sheet cut into jagged edges.. Train is a HD orange work bucket, and boxes.. still trying to make the airplane (you'd think that would be easy for a pilot) and jelly-squirting pistol.. She smiled big when I played the Rudolph song for her last night..

TJ Hvasta wrote:

and jelly-squirting pistol.. She smiled big when I played the Rudolph song for her last night..

TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL