Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas Decorating Contest

Linda

I've entered the "Lights on 11" Christmas decorating contest this year in my town, and I need your votes! The deadline to vote is Dec. 16th, but vote today before you forget!:D My house is "Santa's House" 6607 Avenue S.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=11514769#vmix_media_id=36233901

One of the prizes is a $500.00 gift certificate to a store named Holland Gardens and they sell ALL kinds of Christmas decorating stuff!

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

Hmmmm......Someone in England was able to vote but I had trouble registering using my regular email program and had to register using my hotmail address before I could get the registration confirmation so I could vote on pokrplr's house. Thank you for trying anyway! If anyone else is entered in a contest let us know. I know I'll cast my vote for your house!

Guest Don Gillespie

Linda wrote:

Hmmmm......Someone in England was able to vote but I had trouble registering using my regular email program and had to register using my hotmail address before I could get the registration confirmation so I could vote on pokrplr's house. Thank you for trying anyway! If anyone else is entered in a contest let us know. I know I'll cast my vote for your house!

I will retry to help you out

Jim Saul wrote:

another vote for each of you :)

good luck and great job!

TY Mr Jim! Appreciate it!! All our votes are HUGELY contributing to our food drive as well. I'm so proud to finally be able to do something good for our community! It warms my heart :) ... Ours runs till 12/31 and you can vote daily, so if you can please do so.

Linda - Is yours just 1 vote per person? If not, I will vote daily too now that I'm registered.

Done!

Linda wrote:

I've entered the "Lights on 11" Christmas decorating contest this year in my town, and I need your votes! The deadline to vote is Dec. 16th, but vote today before you forget!:) My house is "Santa's House" 6607 Avenue S.

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=11514769#vmix_media_id=36233901

One of the prizes is a $500.00 gift certificate to a store named Holland Gardens and they sell ALL kinds of Christmas decorating stuff!

Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :)

you are smokin the competition my vote made 114

pokrplr wrote:

Voted for you Linda! Now please return the favor :)

http://live5news.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=24110&s=6090015&i=1#SD

Our voting goes to Dec 31 and you can vote once a day. :)

Merrry Christmas

Bob

doug petschke wrote:

you are smokin the competition my vote made 114

pokrplr wrote:
Voted for you Linda! Now please return the favor ;)

http://live5news.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=24110&s=6090015&i=1#SD

Our voting goes to Dec 31 and you can vote once a day. :)

Merrry Christmas

Bob

Thanks Doug! Appreciate every vote! :) If I must say, I do believe our house is the best looking of our competition and its the only animated one :)

shfr26 wrote:

Your still way ahead in the vote. Will keep voting for you till its over.

Thanks Pete! You know its not over till the fat lady sings ;)

Well the voting ends on our contest at 5:00 today. I like how they show the vote count on your contest and that people are able to make comments. I just voted for you again and that puts you up to 225 votes!!! This is a busy time for all of us and I want to thank each of you who took the time to vote for us! :}

Hey, Bob, Just wanted to let you know that....WE WON THE CONTEST!!!!! The tevevision station called this afternoon and will be here Monday to take video for the announcement of the winner that evening. I know you're going to win your contest too........You're killing the competiton! I have no idea how many votes our house got because their web site doesn't show that, but it was enough to win!!!!! Many thanks to you and the others who voted for us.

Linda wrote:

Hey, Bob, Just wanted to let you know that....WE WON THE CONTEST!!!!! The tevevision station called this afternoon and will be here Monday to take video for the announcement of the winner that evening. I know you're going to win your contest too........You're killing the competiton! I have no idea how many votes our house got because their web site doesn't show that, but it was enough to win!!!!! Many thanks to you and the others who voted for us.

YAY!! That's awesome Linda!!! A big LOR Congrats to you!!! I'm sure your home deserved to win it regardless, from the pics I saw it was beautiful!! Congrats again. Post a link for us to see after your home airs on TV... :(

I can't wait to get out and start shoppppppppingggggg! I can't seem to get the link to work, but they said they would email me a copy of the video, and I'll share that when they do.