Light-O-Rama Forums

END OF SHOW

Talons

I am using Basic Plus and am running about 10-12 songs in a continous show. The show ends (all musical sequences end) at 0930pm. I created a couple of animation sequences that I wanted to run from 0930 to 1100 pm, but I can not run it through the show editor as I dont have access to the Shutdown tab. Is there another way to put in these animation sequences in and play them after the musical sequences are done, so I have just lights from 0930 to 1100.

Without access to the Shutdown section, to simulate it, you'll have to either schedule a separate show with the sequences that you would put in the Shutdown section (were it possible), or else put them all in your Musical section, manually repeating the "real" musical sequences however many times it takes to get to 9:30.

For example, if in a perfect world, you would have:

SHOW
--------
Musical: Sequence 1, Sequence 2
Shutdown: Sequence 3

Then the first suggestion is something like:

SHOW 1
----------
Musical: Sequence 1, Sequence 2

SHOW 2
----------
Musical: Sequence 3

And the second suggestion is something like:

SHOW
--------
Musical: Sequence 1, Sequence 2, Sequence 1, Sequence 2, Sequence 1, Sequence 2, Sequence 3

In either case, you'll have to be careful to get the timing of your schedule right, because the Musical section isn't really designed to do this sort of thing. If you time the schedule wrong, then (under the first suggestion) Sequence 3 might repeat, or (under the second suggestion) it might start over at Sequence 1 after having played Sequence 3.

you could make the very last sequence (the shutdown one) hour and a half long.. just copy/paste to make it that long and add it to the end to take you to 11pm..

editted: well, thinking about it, that wouldnt work as it would play each time the list repeats..