Light-O-Rama Forums

need help setting up

Guest guest

Help! Just got our LOR, but there are no instructions on how to get going.

Left word for Dan. This is Suzy husband Doug - would really appreciate the help getting going.

Give me a call 310 - 573-4340

bridegirl wrote:

Help! Just got our LOR, but there are no instructions on how to get going.

Left word for Dan. This is Suzy husband Doug - would really appreciate the help getting going.

Give me a call 310 - 573-4340

Did someone call you?
If not, have you created your sequences? Shows? Schedules? Once you've done that, simply connect the controllers together. Depending on your set up, you'll either run it from the computer, or your MP3 Director card. (If you are only doing animation, speak up, because I didn't include that.)

John,

Yes I have PLANNED my channels, we have been waiting for the boxes to come and they just came. Everything is wired, ready to go (64 extension cords!), but we opened the boxes and have no idea how to put the thing together. I tried looking at the LOR setup on their website, we watch every tutorial, it's all greek to me, we don't know where to start. There's a picture of what it's supposed to look like all together, but we are looking for some help.

Thanks,

Susy (Doug is at work now)

Susy, use the Lightorama support page, scroll down to the bottom, select your controller and click the user guide. Its the one that is suppose to accompany the controller. Good Luck!

Thanks to Don and Matt and everyone who wrote us back

We went thru the wiki, did all the tutorials, it's just a little daunting for non-tech people like us.

Doug was hoping to hear back from LOR, he had called yesterday and Mary said he would get a call back yesterday, but nothing yet...:{

Susy

bridegirl wrote:

Thanks to Don and Matt and everyone who wrote us back

We went thru the wiki, did all the tutorials, it's just a little daunting for non-tech people like us.

Doug was hoping to hear back from LOR, he had called yesterday and Mary said he would get a call back yesterday, but nothing yet...:{

Susy

Which part are you having trouble with? People have created sequences for you, so you have that.

The Wiki should have shown you how to connect the controllers to the computer, and to each other.

There is a tutorial on how to create a show and schedule.

Perhaps if you can tell us more about exactly what you are having trouble with, we can be of assistance.

Susy, I called earlier and left you a number if you still need help, call me. Also, I created your animation screen and tweeked your channel config a bit and sent it to your email.

Tom