Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Sharing

Guest guest

Ok I am not sure about this but I am going to ask. Does anyone on PC share their sequences with other members?

I am working my buttuttie off trying to finish up adding power, and painting cutouts, not too mention helping around the house and with the kids(all three were pretty ill for about 2 weeks). Actually Joe's was an asthma flare up, nut that is another story. Not to mention I was jusy assigned a student teacher this past week. My biggest fear is not having all of my sequences done.

I have 32 channels and didn't know if anyone would be willing to share a few sequences with me that I can either borrow ideas from or maybe tweek and add to my show? So far I have three songs done and want to haev about 10 total. Anyhting after that is butter. I promise I am not being lazy, just bogged down. I appreciate anyone who can help and promise as I learn more I will share any knowledge and sequences I make.

a little hint, you could do some basic songs. I had a few last year that had very little animation to lengthen the show. But the others were better than great. I just spent soo much time on the good i didnt have time for the rest. I have a color changing display and the changed colors to the beats.(basic songs) and alot of cut and past duplicate channels.

Just an idea, you could always go back and make it better when you get the time. out of 8 songs 3 were like this last year.