Light-O-Rama Forums

Launching Different Program

sadayo

When I go to open LOR Sequence Editor or the Schedule Editor or the Show Editor or the Hardware Utility, it not only opens the editor, but it's also launching a Real Estate Success program with errors. How do I fix this? I should mention that this summer we realized that our computer hard drive was failing and had a professional "clone" it to a new hard drive. Other than having to reset personalized settings, this is one of the first errors we've come across.

I've been able to get my show up and running on my "light show" computer, but this launching error is happening on my main computer. I wanted to be able to fine tune a couple of my shows using the editor on my main computer while my show is running on the light show computer and then transfer the edited song back onto the light show computer at my leisure as not to interfere with the currently running show.

Does it do this from clicking on the desktop shortcut or when you right click LOR in the system tray?

Also, was the real estate program something that you had before or are using now?

I don't have a Desktop Shortcut for LOR, but yes it does the same thing if I try open any of the LOR programs from the system tray. (I tend to open all programs from the Start Menu.)

The Real Estate program has been on here for years, but something we can uninstall.

You could try uninstalling the real estate program, but I honestly don't think it would help.

I would copy your entire Light o rama folder to a thumb drive and uninstall/re-install LOR.

I think your problem is within the registry, but if you mess up in their, you can hose the entire computer.