Light-O-Rama Forums

Contact telefax-number ?

baxxter333

Hello,

I ordered a lightorama system two weeks ago. But the communication with lightorama is a bit difficult. I think that my mail are filtered out by spam-filters. So I tried to send a telefax. But I did not get a connection. I tried the following number: 001 518-538-0067 . I´m sending this telefax from Germany. Does anyone have another telefax number whrere I can get direct contact to lightorama?

Many thanks!

If your e-mail is blocked - this posting is probably the next best way. Dan spends a lot of time on the board.

It is THE BUSY season. And yours is an international order, so you have to factor in Customs and added delivery time. Might think about ordering a bit earlier next time...

Kind of like sending a package inthe mail the day before christmas.

Hello,
Hi Gizmomkr,

well ok. Of course it´s busy time. And I don´t want to use the system for this year christmas. I just wonder about if my mail reached their destination.
I was afraid my mail were filtered out by spam filters.

Thanks for your reply!
Kind regards from Germany!

Greetings to our LOR friends in Germany!!!

I am sure everything will be fine. The Light-O-Rama staff is amazing and it will only be a matter of time before they read this thread and contact you. However, in the mean time, if you look at the top of the "Newbie" forum, you will see an admin post by LightORamaDan. Click on his name and select, "Send a Private Message"...You can then send a message directly to Dan. As mentioned, you will be contacted...

Good luck, and congrats on your purchase!!!

Greg

Hello,

I just want to tell you that I got a mail that my order has been shipped.
I´m so excited to get the system. I just can´t wait to hold it in my hand and start programming my shows.

Many thanks to all the supporter here!

Greets from snowy northern Germany (Lower Saxony).