Light-O-Rama Forums

MP3 show director

gizmo

i got everything connected and when i power up my first board which powers the MP3 show director i get the R and C LEDs flashing stedy on/off

the book said teh red one means it is waiting for a show time but i have it set to start upon power up..it said the C is not used so why is that one flashhing???

any ideas?

scott

Do you have a show made and put on an sd card?Did you set your show times when you built your show?One thing i have found out with the mp3 director is that it is very fussy on the sd cards it will accept.The lexar 512 mb card lor sent with it is the only card working for me.I bought a 2gb lexar sd card and it will not work.Am a little dissapointed as i have a bunch of extra sd cards that will not work.

I was having just the R LED flashing then read the manual and found the SD card issue.

I then put my show on the card LOR sent with the unit. And thats when i get both LEDs flashing.

As far as show times i have not set the "clock" in the director and im using the run a show upon power up feature, a friend runs his this way.

Im going to take my non operating director and SD cards to a running set up and see what happens.

keep the ideas comming

scott