Light-O-Rama Forums

Need Kid Song sequences pretty please!

tekcor1

I was playing my song list for my family today and after I finished, my 6 year old daughter asked me where the "kid songs" I promised her last year were. Um, what? So apparently I promised my daughters that this year I would do some kid songs and then forgot about it. I'm in the doghouse!

If anyone has any kid songs sequences and would be willing to share I would much appreciate it! I'm using 48 channels this year, but number of channels in the sequence really doesn't matter. Also, if you can provide the mp3 or a link to buy the mp3 that you used I would really appreciate it. I know there's a bunch on LORsequences.com but they don't have the music with them and I've tried buying music for sequences a few times but they never seem to match up.

My kids and I thank you!

E-mail: paulgrenier (at) aol (dot) com

tekcor1 wrote:

I was playing my song list for my family today and after I finished, my 6 year old daughter asked me where the "kid songs" I promised her last year were. Um, what? So apparently I promised my daughters that this year I would do some kid songs and then forgot about it. I'm in the doghouse!

If anyone has any kid songs sequences and would be willing to share I would much appreciate it! I'm using 48 channels this year, but number of channels in the sequence really doesn't matter. Also, if you can provide the mp3 or a link to buy the mp3 that you used I would really appreciate it. I know there's a bunch on LORsequences.com but they don't have the music with them and I've tried buying music for sequences a few times but they never seem to match up.

My kids and I thank you!

E-mail: paulgrenier (at) aol (dot) com

I have some over at LORsequences.com but like you said you need the music. Copyrights makes it harder to share MP3's, some do send files anyway, but many do not.

I heard you can buy the songs at Amazon for the sequences I made.......according to BRegal .

ainsworth wrote:

I have 16 and 80 channel sequences of I Want A Hippo For Christmas and I'm Gettin Nuttin for Christmas. Is that what your talking about?

Bruce

Yep, those would be great!

lightzilla wrote:
I have some over at LORsequences.com but like you said you need the music. Copyrights makes it harder to share MP3's, some do send files anyway, but many do not.

I heard you can buy the songs at Amazon for the sequences I made.......according to BRegal .

I don't mind buying the music. In fact, when someone sends me an mp3 for a song that I end up using and therefore not deleting I will buy it just so I have a paid version. I'd hate for the music police to sue me!

If anyone has sequences to share and can link me to the correct song to buy I'm happy to do it that way too!