Light-O-Rama Forums

My 2010 16 channel display

doug petschke

My first Christmas Lights video attempt this year My camera sucks or maybe it's the operator ... probably the operator.. Using 16 channel Light-O-Rama Controller That i programed to the music.

I'll mess with the camera tomorrow see it I can either mess it up or break it.

got suggestions? Keep em to yourself!

haha just kidding i love suggestions

Thanks for Watching

http://www.vimeo.com/17252034

• 2 weeks later...

Linda,

wow I have been inadated with one disaster after another.. right now i am dealing with 45mph winds took some of my stuff that was staked to the ground and bent it over and on top of that my computer is having issues. i have not taken still photos sorry but thanks for the attaboy

Thanks Jim!

It sure is nice getting compliments.

I offsets all the problems we have to continiously endure.

MUCH appreciated. :)

TY Sir,

You are too kind ;)

BTW I was wondering, got a good hotspot for large walleye? So far largest i have under my belt is 10# 4 oz. I'd like to beat that ...

doug petschke wrote:

TY Sir,

You are too kind ;)

BTW I was wondering, got a good hotspot for large walleye? So far largest i have under my belt is 10# 4 oz. I'd like to beat that ...

Lots and lots of them around here, nothing like being in the lakes area of the land of 10,000 lakes. I'm starting to see the portables out on the ice, should be able to drive on them next week

looks good Doug, i'm still trying to find time to get out your way I would really like to meet you and checkout your setup
and on the fishing note, my son has already been out a few times on the ice caught a few blue gill and one small bass at holmes last weekend and hes got pic of open water there as well we checked the ice on a pond here on the north end of town and it had about three inches to thin for me and i thought he shouldn't be out either but he loves to fish catch ya soon

Thanks Dale,

I am working on my programming skills and next i got to start thinking creatively!

did I pm ya my cell?

• The topic was locked