Need help with animation in editor

Guest guest

I am on my first day of working with LOR and cant wait for my controlers to get here. I have most of my first song done and drawn out in the animation , but is there an easy way to keep my channels straight from song to song. I can already see it would be easy to get two channels switched around from one song to the other. Im sure one of you has figured out an easy way not to have to re draw your layout for every song????? I hope lol :happytree:

engraverguy wrote:

I am on my first day of working with LOR and cant wait for my controlers to get here. I have most of my first song done and drawn out in the animation , but is there an easy way to keep my channels straight from song to song. I can already see it would be easy to get two channels switched around from one song to the other. Im sure one of you has figured out an easy way not to have to re draw your layout for every song????? I hope lol :happytree:

From the LORWiki
Once you setup your channels the way you want, you will want to save those for future use. Click Edit -> Export Channel Configuration where you will be prompted to save to a file.
Next time you go to start a sequence, simply Edit -> Import Channel Configuration and select the file from the previous step. If you have animation in the original sequence, and you want to import those as well, you will answer YES to the question that pops up.

Thanks Don you have saved me a ton of time:waycool:

I have one more small problem I have run into: I edited my first sequence last night but noticed that I had saved the music for it as Track6 wav , so I re named it by right clicking on its icon in the folder I had saved it in. However when I went back to view the sequence in LOR it couldnt find Track6 so it wouldnt play. I re named it back to Track6 and it works now but is there a way i can change the name of what it is looking for so I can re name it Santa Baby the name of the song ?

Thanks in advance you are all quickly becoming my new best friends. :happytree:

go to edit then audio file then find the music you want for it the name you changed it to click on it your done hope you under stand

engraverguy wrote:

so I can re name it Santa Baby the name of the song ?

Go to the audio file. Click on the name of the track you want to rename 2 seperate clicks (not double click). The name of the wav should be highlighted. Type in Santa Baby.wav. Then go to your sequence, click on edit, go down to audio file and click it and find Santa Baby and click on it. Make sure you save the sequence after you made your change.

Hope that helped.

Tom