Light-O-Rama Forums

LED Minitree Closeup Vid

jjdurrant

They look great. Mini trees are on my wish list for next year. What kind of LED's did you use? I'm a little stressed out over LED's now since I held a melt down on one of my strings of blue and white icicles.

Linda McDonald wrote:

They look great. Mini trees are on my wish list for next year. What kind of LED's did you use? I'm a little stressed out over LED's now since I held a melt down on one of my strings of blue and white icicles.

Awesome JJ!!

He's got the 5mm LED's: http://www.holiday-light-express.com/

Thats weird that you had a melt down issue? Im wondering if its not something else that did it??

• 2 weeks later...

therealbigjim wrote:

I have 10 trees with 100 x 3 incan per tree. Lowes had the incans on sale for $2.38.....they are near the road and show up well.

I have 8 x 42" mini trees 3 colors 300 each color. I love the way they look and how crisp they switch between colors. I toyed with the choices of LED vs incan.. but 5400 LED's?? Just don't have that kind of scratch right now.

I ended up with a total of 14...3 different sizes...all have 3 colors (red, blue, green), and depending on size, either one, two, or three strings of each color. Definitely an eye-catcher...

• The topic was locked