Light-O-Rama Forums

Custom Sequencing Issues?

PatrickNew

Just curious if anyone ever uses these guys. I have paid a guy to do a few sequences for me and I have not heard anything from him in weeks. No new songs for this year I guess. Anyone else having issues with Lightertainment? Just curious...

My son wanted a certain song. I was very busy with 8 others. i decided (after a lot of though) for the first time to let someone else do a song for me . I used Lightertainment. did it a couple of months ago. he said 90 days to get it back it took more like 200 days. I sent several emails to him. I kept getting excuses. I finally got it although. Not super impressed. I figured if you are selling a service it should be better than I can do.I am going to run it this year, unfortunately don't have time to rework it to my satisfaction. I won't be using them again. I will better schedule my time for next year.
Good Luck
Don

Sorry to hear you guys had problems. As someone who also does paid sequencing for others, I just wanted to say that not everyone does things the way the guy you chose. Personally, I spend as much time and make every bit as much of an effort with other people's sequences as I do with my own... maybe more. And the result is that every one of my clients is more than satisfied with the work. You shouldn't have to pay someone to do it and then have to redo it yourself.

I also don't accept more jobs than I can complete, and the last of my clients for this year received their sequences by the first week of November. Yes, my prices might be a bit higher than some, but every one of my clients are satisfied with the work I've done for them. It's a shame that you guys weren't treated as well, it makes me angry.