Light-O-Rama Forums

80 channel sequences

doogy_7

Wanting to share and trade sequences......I have, Amazing Grace Techno, Sandstorm done by the end of today, and TSO carol of the bells. I spent days on the TSO song. It is spot on perfect and turned out to be pretty amazing. I will share these with any you are willing to trade. I have the following.

16channel mega 2 colors...1 channel mega 1 color....1 channel mega star....8 channels 2 arches tied in parrallel...2 sets of 2' to 5' trees total of 16 channels....10 channels for 5 two colored mini trees.....8 channels for 2 star burst poles tied in parrallel....3 channels for icicle lights....3 channels snowflakes...3channels bushes...1 channel main white....5 channels 1' trees.....etc..etc..etc

doogy_7 wrote:

Wanting to share and trade sequences......I have, Amazing Grace Techno, Sandstorm done by the end of today, and TSO carol of the bells. I spent days on the TSO song. It is spot on perfect and turned out to be pretty amazing. I will share these with any you are willing to trade. I have the following.

16channel mega 2 colors...1 channel mega 1 color....1 channel mega star....8 channels 2 arches tied in parrallel...2 sets of 2' to 5' trees total of 16 channels....10 channels for 5 two colored mini trees.....8 channels for 2 star burst poles tied in parrallel....3 channels for icicle lights....3 channels snowflakes...3channels bushes...1 channel main white....5 channels 1' trees.....etc..etc..etc

I would almost take up up on it but most of what I did this year are not Christmas and will not do you much good, or they are not main stream and are being used by permission of the singer/songwriter owner.

I am trying something different this year.