Light-O-Rama Forums

How many have done this?

Bob Wingert

Since I began this project back in January 2010, I started picking up stuff for this years display. After Christmas sales, Internet deals, etc etc... Well...I finally cleared out my "used to be game room" and found....

12 Boxes - Brand new > Target after Christmas sale

9 Boxes - Brand new > Walmart & Lowe's after Christmas sale

8 Boxes - Brand new > ACE Hardware after Christmas sale

3 15" Snowflakes

7 Sets of Net Lights

4 Flood lights

9 Flood light holders

None of this stuff will be used this year. I just had no idea that I even had this stuff. No I am not selling it, sorry ;) ... I will use it for next year. It just shocked me that I had compiled all of this and DIDN'T remember. It just burried under others, hid from the wife in closets/attics. LOL

I felt like Griswold when he went into the attic and found Birthday presents from years ago :)

Yes!

I needed a large sleigh forgot I bought 2 end of season sale and ended up buying another used in the summer, this is the one I am using. Found the other 2 in the back of my shed!

Still have a bunch unopened LED lights but these will get used next year for sure.

Wife says I can not buy any more decorations BUT controllers are OK .... Yay!

Been there done that. In fact this year I wanted to add 20 strobes from christmas light show.com. This summer I put off ordering these until the wife approved the expense. Well needless to say I forgot about ordering these until last about two weeks ago when I started to set up. As I was getting all the lights out I came accross a box that was un opened. When I opened it viola... 17 new strobes!

"Who bought all this stuff?! ..Oh, yeah....me!"

I discovered I bought 20 sets of red minis. I still don't remember what I was going to use them for.

• 2 weeks later...

Sat afternoon I opened a drawer and found 10 heavy duty 32' extension cords!

Don't remember buying them!

All set up for this year so they will be used for Xmas 2011.

yeap! I remember..........hum, what do i remember, .....do i remember, what am i remembering. I NEVER buy stuff and forget where it is. not me. lmao:D