Light-O-Rama Forums

no music/sound

papap

Not getting any music when i click replay. I had the demo and had sound. Now that I downloaded the paid program. I get no sound. Itunes plays just fine.

Light-O-Rama uses Windows Media player for the audio. You'll want to make sure that you can still play audio through WMP.

What kind of files are you using within LOR? MP3, WMA ? Make sure the file will play within WMP.

I can't remember how to make WMP the default music player. However, it's not relevant because the LOR software uses the WMP software to play the music. (Though, you will not see a WMP window show up.)

Any music player can be your default music player. You just need to make sure that WMP will play music for you.

When you went from demo to paid, did you simply add a license key? If so, then nothing else regarding your LOR environment changed, just the registration.

If you can play music with Windows media player, and you've correctly created a musical sequence (even one with no effects) and you still can't get music, then you may need to send an email to support@lightorama.com.

It sounds as if there may be other factors at play.