Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights On My Roof,

sparky22

Would like to no what you guys think about this.

I have 8 channels on my roof. each channel has to string of the same color.

I was going to have them going up from my eves to pick of my roof like this || || || || || || || ||

But I have changed them V / V / V / V /

I did see what it looks like in the animation of my house not to bad. but still not sure what way to put them.

Thanks

]Would like to no what you guys think about this.

I was going to have them going up from my eves to the peak of my roof like this || || || || || || || ||

But I have changed them too this V / V / V / V /

I did see what it looks like in the animation of my house not to bad. but still not sure what way to put them.

Thanks

Guest Don Gillespie

sparky22 wrote:

]Would like to no what you guys think about this.

I was going to have them going up from my eves to the peak of my roof like this || || || || || || || ||

But I have changed them too this V / V / V / V /

Thanks

Hey Brad we get the idea you only have to post your question once LOL what way do you like it?? it doesn't matter what we think we are to busy listening to our wives tell us whats wrong with our display so you go ahead and put them up any way you want if you don't like it this year change it next year.

I have seen a lot of people, including myself, do it like this || || ||

I have not seen anyone that I can recall do this / / /

So do you want to do a tried and true design or do you want to be unique? The choice is yours.

Thanks for the info.
Not sure why i posted my question more than once LOL.

Yes my wife has told me whats wrong with my display.

When I have them chasing like this / / / it looks like Christmas trees and looks cool.
but keep thinking I should change them to || || think it would look better when chasing.

Well I will try it out this way / / / and after the first night of are display will change it if I don't like it.

Thanks,

Guest Don Gillespie

sparky22 wrote:

Thanks for the info.
Not sure why i posted my question more than once LOL.

Yes my wife has told me whats wrong with my display.

When I have them chasing like this / / / it looks like Christmas trees and looks cool.
but keep thinking I should change them to || || think it would look better when chasing.

Well I will try it out this way / / / and after the first night of are display will change it if I don't like it.

Thanks,

Your wife will let you know you don't need our help LOL :D but I like the way you are going to try it send a video