Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone taken on this beast of a song?

Guest guest

Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)

Just wondering if anyone has tried sequencing it.This one might be a little to much for me to take on as a first year guy.Being a musician I was almost a natural with the tapper wizard,but this song not only out runs me,but my keyboard and mouse are wireless and not to great so I end up with a slight delay from everything that I tap out.

Anyone have an example of this song that tey want to share?56 channel version would be nice j/j:}

What I do for fast songs like this is just tap every other beat, then add multiple events to that.

ie

TAP e & a 2 e & a TAP e & a 2 e & a TAP

Then right click in each large section, and hit add multiple events, and set the number to 7, and you now have 2 beats of pretty good 16th notes.

I don't really like the song (it's more the 2nd half, and I don't like to edit them either).

But if I were to sequence it, I would go with 0.1 default and go back into the tapper wizard under tools and tap each instrument (piano, lead guitar, 2nd, bass, cymbals) until I hit all that I wanted. Preparing the sequence would be much easier to accomplish.

• 2 weeks later...

I missed this post earlier. I did this song last year. I really like it. It was my favorite last year.

There are clips of it on the Holiday Lights 2005 DVD. I have a video digitized. I have to run to work but I will try to make it available tonight sometime.

Steve

PS- it was a 96 channel version.- Somehow I need to make it 160 channel version and I need to update my LOR signature block.

Love the tune! I did Wizards as the centerpiece of the Halloween display this year. I plan on Wish Liszt for the Halloween show next year. (Not "Christmas-y" enough for my taste to be in the Christmas show)