Light-O-Rama Forums

viewing different tracks

john southeast iowa

Is there anyway to view diferent tracks.........like track 2 and 10, or track 4 and 9 and not just the next one numerically? thanks!

You can right click on the track info at the top of the screen (not the dropdown section!) and "Hide Track"

In your case, you could hide tracks 5-8 so that you see 4 and 9 next to each other.

You will also see an option to move the track up/down in the track order. So, if you always wanted to see tracks 4&9 together, you could make them reside next to each other.

Awesume....but one thing, it does not move the track number....just the track name.

Thanks!:P

Hiding tracks is so much safer than moving tracks. I discovered that if you export your channels so that you can use them in your next sequence works just fine. But lets say you expand and add a few more light elements and so you add them to your visualizer and add the channels and maybe a new track. Ok, so you say I will export this info and then import into my older sequences and then just do a bit more programming to add this to the sequence.

So, you import your channel info and you will have a mess on your hands. All of sudden your programming for your mega tree will be on the track for your arches, and so on. I know, had it happen to me. But I didn't save anything and closed it out without making any changes. I started to look at my sequences and noticed that the seq that I had last saved the channel info had Tracks in different order than all of my other sequences. This was because I moved my tracks around. So, get all of your sequences in the same order with the same channels in the same order. Keep it this way and you will have a lot less heartaches. Just hide tracks so you can have two next to each other.