Light-O-Rama Forums

Accidently Deleted Extraneous Events - HELP!!

Trey Drysdale

Okay, I was just working on a sequence and somehow I manage to click the 'Delete Extraneous Events' button which totally screwed up my sequencing. Now the timings only occur when a light has been triggered and I cannot programme anymore like this! ;)

I have attached a picture of what it looks like.

Before the accident, my timings were 0.05 all the way through the sequence, and I want to know how to get it back like that.

Please help!

Attached files 214398=11933-LOR MESS UP!.png

Assuming that you are running a relatively recent version of LOR, look up at the top right part of your screen. Click the Timings Button -> Add New Fixed Grid. Set the timings to .05.

A new timing grid will be created for you with .05 timings.

You know, I can't remember that far back. (And I'm not where I could fire up an older version to see.)

If possible, I would suggest upgrading to LOR2. Version 1.x users were grandfathered in to a LOR2 license for a long time. I don't know if that's still the case. I would email support@lightorama.com and check on the status on that.

If anyone here is using the 1.x series, please speak up on the timing creations.

Thanks for the advice but I'm afraid it won't help me. I bought my Light O Rama controller off of Ebay, and it did not come with a license key.

I have been told that there is no possible way to upgrade my software unless I have the key.

Is there some sort of code on the controller or something that could possibly help me get access to a license key?

There isn't a code on the controller that would get you access to a key.

Check out the LOR Store, and click on Software (store.lightorama.com)

If you are running only a few controllers, then you can get a very basic version of the software for cheap. (And, as you upgrade to more advanced versions of the software, keep in mind you won't be paying more for the software. The upgrade path and outright purchase of the Advanced version is the same cost.

Sorry for the chaos.

I decided to track down the original sequence file and start again... I guess I'll have to start saving up for the S2 version just in case next time...

Thanks for your help anyways.

In the future just close dont save changes then open it up again!

When I work on a sequence I make changes watch it and if I like what I see I save.

That way if I screw things up or the computer crashes I only loose a little work.

I think I can help you there used to be a way it will take you a while but

delete all timings and then select all then right click on the grid and select insert multiaple timings then enter the number of timings you want so take the total time of your sequence and divide it by .05 seconds that is the total of timings you want