Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR CTB08WHS dimensions

Guest guest

I was sure there was a post here or in the WIKI the dimensions of the LOR boards, I just recently ordered a CTB08WHS (need one for a special project), it should arrive any day now and I have searched the LOR website, the WIKI, and all over PC and can not find the dimensions any where. I need to start getting the enclosure and get this done.

Thanks guys in advance

Bill

Ranger_391xt wrote:

I plan on using Kraloy 8X8X4 PVC junction boxes for my CTB08D's. They are about $18.00 at Menards.

Thanks guys

I am using 3 Kraloy 12X12X6 junction boxes for my CTB16DWHS, so a Kraloy 8X8X4 should work mighty fine and match my existing boxes:].

Just wondering why when I pulled up the CTB16D data sheet it has the dimensions, but the CTB08D data sheet does not have the dimensions. I am sure it on the LOR to do list.

Bill

Gremler,

Just curious where you found the 12 X 12's at, and how much they cost?

I couldn't find them, so I had to settle for a 12 X 12 carlon for my CTB16D's. I like the Kraloy's better, since they have thicker walls and heavier hardware.

Thanks,

Chris

Ranger_391xt wrote:

Gremler,

Just curious where you found the 12 X 12's at, and how much they cost?

I couldn't find them, so I had to settle for a 12 X 12 carlon for my CTB16D's. I like the Kraloy's better, since they have thicker walls and heavier hardware.

Thanks,

Chris

I got my 12X12X6 Kraloy boxes last February at a local place here in Tulsa, OK called Locke supply for $39 apiece, but last week I saw them at Lowes for $42 apiece, they are a little big for the CTB08DWHS, and thats why I asked about the dimensions of the before mentioned board.

I think I saw a 6X6X6 Kraloy box while at Lowes but will have to measure the inside dimensions to see if it will fit, but since my other boxes are Kraloy it should make a fine addition to my LOR family.

Sorry Chris but I did not blow you off and I am a little bummed because I responded to this post almost word for word and with my typing skills that can take a while, but it did not show up, so I retyped it.

Bill