Light-O-Rama Forums

Iam Don Davis And I am a Christmas Decoration Addict

Don In Kenner-LA

Iam Don Davis And I am a Christmas Decoration Addict too. I have always Loved christmas

when I was a kid all I ever had was a christmas tree and I wanted lights and lights and lights. So I promised my self when I became a adult and my own house it would be covered well one year I was asked by the airport to tone it down because airplanes were being pulled off course, Thats when I knew that I am a Christmas Decoration Addict. So I went to the LOR doctors for help They promised Help but now and prescibed the light show they said the blinky lights would cure me I think it was a scam because I have to keep buying these controllers to keep me happy Oh the Humanity Is there any help out there for me..

Don :D

Don in Kenner,LA wrote:

Is there any help out there for me..
Don :D

Yes...send me all your lights and controllers...

cold turkey is the only way!! smile_with_tongue_out.gif

Paging Dr. Dan, Paging Dr. Dan

Doctor Dan, we have a problem with one of your patients. It's Don Davis he needs you to come out with that new hardware piece that will keep him in line for a few more years.

What's that? Yeah that new 1024 channel box should do it. By the time he gets the additional 1024 channels programmed you should be retiring

Hey Don, hang in there Doctor Dan is sending Nurse Mary to check on you. She will bring the flyer of the new 1024 box. But you need to keep it secrete.

:D

Hi All.

I think we'd be happier if you kept ALL your secretions secret...

Wow all i can say George is lol.

Don:shock:

George Simmons wrote:

I think we'd be happier if you kept ALL your secretions secret...

Hmmmm...now that I look at your house face again, one must wonder if YOU are keeping all of your secretions secret...

He does have a look of being quite "smug and satisfied" with himself... :shock:

LOL I am in a meeting talking about what production issues I have to fix and I am laughing reading the comments...

Should I fix the boo boo?

My vote is no - it is going to be fun to see how many people pick on me

so far the comments are great

Back to work!

KenL_MCSE wrote:

LOL I am in a meeting talking about what production issues I have to fix

Hey...if your secretions are a production issue..by all means get it fixed!!

*snip snip*