Light-O-Rama Forums

Wire on the CTB16D board

Guest guest

Ok, so I have my board, I'm going through everything to get ready to put it together this weekend. I just have a couple of questions I haven't been able to fully find answers to. The first is this, if I want to use the single feed configuration on the board, what do I need to do for the jumpers on the board? The second thing is, do most of you use both power inputs for your boards?

This is my first year for this, I am totally excited to use product this year!! Thanks in advance for any and all information. You guys are awesome!

Matt simple to do. Take two short pieces of wire (2-3 inches long). And just loop it so one end goes from one side of the neu jumper to the other, then just do the same with the hot. I am using some 12 awg solid wire for my jumper. Color isnt totally important but I still like to stick with white for the neu and black for the hot. Here is a picture of one of my enclosures taken a few months back, hope this helps.

Attached files 66159=4002-encl. open.jpg

If I want to get a 20 amp fuse for my board, can I just go to Radioshack or the like to purchase something like that? Or is it a special sort of fuse for the board?

Nevermind. I just did the smart thing and looked at the LORWiki. Answered my question there. I should probably bookmark that site! :)

Here's my emergency board in an Orbitz sprinkler system box. I used Dollar Store cords. It came in handy during the Philly mini-PLUS when one of the LOR boards in my control box stopped communicating. We just plugged this one in, changed the unit number to 6 and back in business... It's not waterproof though:{

jeff

Attached files 66528=4022-Orbitz.JPG