We are new to using RGB lights in our display. Just need clarification to make sure I am doing everything correctly. Using S5 with computer, we have standard lights and adding 2 pixie 8 trees and a Pixcon 16. Pixcon 16 is plugged directly into the computer through ethernet. Pixie 8s are Aux A nextwork Enhanced 500K speed. Question: LOR is supposed to automatically route Aux network into show, correct?
1. Create sequence.
2. Save sequence (creates .loredit file).
3. Create playback (this creates .play.lms and play.lms.lcs and play.lms.pe.lid)....I see from forums that all files need to be in same folder and mine are in same folder.
4. Click Show Editor
5. Click Musical
6. Click plus sign (files show as .lms)
7. Click on files you want to add to musical section and arrange in order you want them to play.
8. Click Save As and name show (files saved as .lss)
9. Click Schedule Editor
10. Click Add
11. Click ...button and choose named show saved in #8 and click open
12. Set start time/end time
13. Click days you want show to play
14. Click Add (schedule will show up on grid)
15. Click Save on Schedule Editor
16. Click Enable Show and it's supposed to work.
What am I missing in my setup because Pixie 8s and Pixcon16 do not work?
Is Pixie 8 set up correctly?
Again, Pixcon16 plugged in directly to computer through ethernet, so that should play automatically, right? (not working right now)
I used to be able to see Com 8 and Com 4 on Device Manager, but lately it's only been Com 8.
Also, if I test pixcon16 through network preferences, it works. I use hardware utilities to test pixie 8, it finds it on com8 and lights work. I can't find com 4 on hardware utilities.