Everybody is sharing the reasons why they do not share... Which kind of defeats the purpose of this Sharing Section... the truth be told with shared or purchased sequences is several.
1) your prop layout will not match the new sequence.
2) your prop definitions will not match the new sequence.
3) the new sequence may look good for their display - but may not look as good with your display
4) the shared or purchased sequence really just becomes a guide, you can try to follow - not your show...
5) Unless you duplicate the exact layout of the shared or purchased sequence - you will have to customize it to make it your show anyway...
6) Unless you are using the exact same media file and audio duration then the sequence timing will be off..
So in closing a Shared or Purchased Sequence will always be just a Donor Sequence, giving you a little head start.. But, long arms get in the way of that..
The two consistent items between most sequences is Singing Faces and Mega Trees - they share and integrate easily into your display - the other props not so much, and you will find a lot of archived props in yours