Ok guys a little confused here. I am new to LOR and just starting out with the Residential Series 16 Channel Starter Package which I received on January 5th. To date I have been working on getting my monster and Christmas singing faces up and running.
I have managed to get them half way going except I have ran into some not really issues just questions.
A couple of Questions While purchasing sequences for the faces. I have noticed different file extensions.
---Purchased Files are usually a .lms (exception for Wowlights and they are .exe and install automatically) Is this Correct?
---I have also noticed that when I do changes to the .lms like the channels or Unit ID or Start Circuit # and save as it converts the file to .loredit
1. It the .loredit file needed somewhere else to play or schedule I take it?
I notice to upload Visualizer you need files with .lee,.lpf,.lff (Have not had to use yet)
2. What is the difference with Visualizer and Animation? And why do some sequences have them and some don't or am I installing them wrong?
3. Next I have notice some more file conventions where are these used? .lms.bak,.lms.lcs,lms.lsv,lms.pe.lid,lpe,lpe.bak
Playing around I also have found when making a preview you can import props using .lpeprop extension.
4. Why are sequences out of order? And does changing the start circuit mess things up?
I have one 16 channel controller and noticed that the sequence are out of order?
1. Frame/Outline UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 1
2. Eyes Closed UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 3
3. Eyes Opened UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 2
4. Upper Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 4
5. Mid Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 5
6. Bottom Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 6
7. AHH UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 8
8. O Mouth UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 7
EXAMPLE (This one didn't even use Circuit 8)
1. Frame/NOSE UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 9
2. Eyes Opened UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 1
3. Eyes Closed UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 2
4. Top Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circut 3
5. Middle Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 4
6. Bottom Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 5
7. O Mouth UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 7
8. Wavey Mouth UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 6
1. Frame/NOSE UNIT ID 2 Start Circuit 2 < WHY USE UNIT ID 2?>
2. Eyes Opened UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 10
3. Eyes Closed UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 11
4. Top Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circut 13
5. Middle Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 14
6. Bottom Lip UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 12
7. O Mouth UNIT ID 2 Start Circuit 1 <----Why go back to UNIT ID 2>
8. Wavey Mouth UNIT ID 1 Start Circuit 15