I've been trying to solve this problem for several weeks now. It seems that Superstar is unable to handle DMX pixels unless they are Cosmic Color devices. Even S4 will disable white single color strands when I add a DMX (non cosmic color) pixel string. It seems the only way I can get this program to work is to have a visualization for my Mega Tree, which uses 12 strands of DMX pixels, and a separate visualization for my dumb DMX strips and standard 1 color light strings. This is unnecessarily cumbersome to have to export two separate SS sequences and then cut and paste to get one sequence.
I updated to S3 ver 3.12.2 with Superstar and want to use Pixels for a 12 string tree. When I loaded the new Visualizer file to SS (horizontal) it created the grids with the pixels strings at the bottom of the grid. Then when I tried to play one of the SS sequences from last year, it started to control pixels on the pixel tree instead of the original props it was suppose to control. I assumed that SS controls channels by position on the grid so I used the SS DMX Keywords in the comment field of the Visualizer prop screen to position all my original props at the bottom of the grid and the pix