Light-O-Rama Forums

Totally old school Griswald light up audio

crazycarkermama

Does anyone know where I can find this without trying to record and edit it myself? I looked on Amazon Music and ITunes....am I missing a key word or something? Any help is appreciated!! Thanks

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dgrant

• portcity_gt

• Crashthebash

• Papa6058

Please and TY here also? I have so many in my neighbourhood that walk by when I am putting up lights that call me Griswald

papa6058@gmail.com

BTW would anyone have 16-96 channels of this sequenced. I can adapt very quickly to use this year

I'd like as well if it's not much trouble aesl1982@yahoo.com

I'd like as well if it's not much trouble aesl1982@yahoo.com

Sending in a few seconds to both of you.

FYI, This is the edited/shortened version which contains Griswold clicking a switch. All I do there as opposed to the movie when nothing turns on, I turn on three items (twinkling). From there, the movie character struggles plugging in a cord after his wife asks him if its plugged in....then I turn on just about everything into the twinkle mode so the house goes completely nuts! Now I'm %90-%95 LED so its not an issue for me, but if you are running incandescents, the surge of so many coming on at once, could easily pop circuit breakers. So be forewarned but illuminated!!! Its a super simple sequence and no creativity to it at all but a lot of fun.

Sending in a few seconds to both of you.

FYI, This is the edited/shortened version which contains Griswold clicking a switch. All I do there as opposed to the movie when nothing turns on, I turn on three items (twinkling). From there, the movie character struggles plugging in a cord after his wife asks him if its plugged in....then I turn on just about everything into the twinkle mode so the house goes completely nuts! Now I'm %90-%95 LED so its not an issue for me, but if you are running incandescents, the surge of so many coming on at once, could easily pop circuit breakers. So be forewarned but illuminated!!! Its a super simple sequence and no creativity to it at all but a lot of fun.

All LED so perfect TY

Papa

I have a lot for the Griswald Christmas from the movie and will share with who ever wants as it was a gift to me also so I will pass it along. a lot of sound bites from the movie. e mail request to me and I will send it to you.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

If anyone gets a chance please send me a copy scott@upandsocial.com

Sent!

Thanks to old Sarge too for jumping in here with more than I have!