Light-O-Rama Forums

figured id share what hit me today.

portcity_gt

This may have already been done, but im replacing my pool, saw this and thought mega frame. Every other leg could be removed and added to the remaining legs to make them taller.

20140619_203808_zpsrjxq5eep.jpg

And it all just snaps together for easy storage.

Agreed. A ready made frame. With that said, there is another way to do the same thing. It's a little more labor intensive, and it would probably need to be less than or equal to 10'. here's the video of how to make a spiral tree and frame from PVC. 

Just another idea

Agreed. A ready made frame. With that said, there is another way to do the same thing. It's a little more labor intensive, and it would probably need to be less than or equal to 10'. here's the video of how to make a spiral tree and frame from PVC. 

Just another idea

I followed that video last year to make a small spiral tree.  I think with the measurements supplied in the video, it ends up right around 7 - 7.5 feet.  I used 16 channels and used 16 100ct doubled up and back.  Turned out really good even though it is a small tree compared to most.  I'm thinking about doing a second one this year and have one on each end of the house.

A 26' base would make a hell of a big tree! Lol.

this pool was 14' im going to see if I can easily get it down to about 8' to make a 15'tall tree.

the beauty of using this as a frame is the pools usually only last a couple years, so you can always find someone throwing one out.

Edited by portcity_gt

• The topic was locked