Light-O-Rama Forums

Redux - C9 Rainbow Pixels for sale

zman

Starting a new thread for this. The last attempted did not go so well with someone committing to the entire lot and then falling off the face of the earth. Oh well. So lets try this again.........

I have 20 of Seasonal Entertainments Rainbow C9 pixel strings - http://www.seasonalentertainmentllc.com/store/en/rainbow-pixels-ws2801/155-rainbow-c9-pixels.html

These are 12V - 2801's and will work with any of the pixel controllers, not just the units Greg sells. All but one string have never been out of the box. One string was used for testing for all of 15 minutes, and has the original connector cut off. I am going in a different direction, and trying to clean out some of my garage clutter.

Greg had them listed in his Pre-Sale at $45 and now they are at $50. I am willing to part with them for $40 a string plus shipping. I prefer to sell the entire lot, but would consider selling in 5 string lots.

Send me a Message if you are interested.

I forgot to add that there are 42 nodes per string, the most optimized number for as full a universe as possible, and approx. 8" on center.

On the NWCLAP post in the Vendor section Zman says he'll bring these to NWCLAP to save you shipping.  Spoke to him about what I'm bringing to NWCLAP, and he said I should add what I'm bringing to this post.

If you're coming up to NWCLAP, I'm also bringing supplies from my stash of prototypes for my Mega Tree setups.  These together would make an excellent opportunity to come up CLAP with nothing and go home with a nearly complete mega tree.  I have: Banding, D-rings, Clamps for banding straps, prototypes of my hook-free hook heads, and if you let me know ahead of time, I can get a base ring made for you. 

-RainyOregonchirStmaS

• 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked